Sunday, June 9, 2013

HOW TO AVOID WORK AT HOME SCAMS

Hi Everyone,

I'm the author of the BLOG called ALTERNATIVE HEALING, now I have started this BLOG.

Now about working at Home;

I've been working at Home at least for the past 14yrs now.  I've done many jobs to be available for my children.  I will write more details about this on the About Me.

I will also be writing a series of E-Books about Real Work at Home Jobs, which will include tips and what is needed to Work at Home.  I will also include many sites that offer these Jobs. They will be available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble...

Now I will get to the main point of this post; HOW TO AVOID SCAMS.

With all the experience that I have from working at home, I can tell you that I have practically seen them all.  The Good the Bad and the Ugly parts of working at hone, only to find out that most of them are scams to suck the money out of you.  Oh, some sales letters are really professional and get you to believe in their hype.  A lot of times they suck up your money, and if you don’t pay the work is much harder.  They leave you on your own to do the things they were making you pay for.
 
EXAMPLE OF A REAL EXPERIENCE;
 
I have tried one recently that looked so simple, a few clicks and bang...you make money instantly.
 
It was too easy, so I got hooked by all he said in a video, that I kept on watching.  For a small one time amoutt of $49; you got the whole thing, WoW!  Then after I paid the $49 I was sent to another video (which I was supposed to get some kind of code), actually it was another sales pitch to pay again another amount for a Website and Couching for about $200.  I refused that one since it was too expensive, then another video popped up yet for another sales pitch to pay for Marketing....
 
It just didn't seem to let up, finally I refused them all since the more he went on the more expensive everything became for one simple code. Then when I got into the site, it was to sell Mobile Websites to Buisinesses.  Therefore; I needed a Website, and do my own Marketing, and also go door-to-door in my neighbourhood, and search the Yellow Pagess to get phone numbers to call them. WoW, this was really not what I was looking for, I wanted something to do Online.  This was all BS, since it wassn't a code or a program.  I paid this with Paypal, and I got my refund for it, whew!
 
Nobody really tells you what the scams are and how to avoid them.  Usually when an offer looks too good to be true, it is!!!  All offers that ask you to give money to get some information,
an e-book (s), or some kind of product (s) that you can’t do without, it is a SCAM to get your email to send you more offers.
Most of the time you will be tempted to buy whatever they are offering, since it seems so simple, but it’s not.  Some of the products offered will be programs or information that you can get FREE, or that you can do yourself without the use of the product. An example is a product that I have bought to automate the promotion of my Websites, only to have a program that made me apply to many different blogs, and then the program would automaticly add information to these blogs.  The worst part was, it really wasn't a program, you had blog addressesI could have done this by copying and pasting the information myself.

Some products come with an automated Website, all set up for you, with the products and your PayPal (or AlertPay, etc..) account attached so you will receive payments.  The problem with these sites are;
  • Sometimes the product (s) are outdated and are not in demand
  • Some are almost impossible to setup, they send you a download of files, yet you don’t know what to do with them.
  • The site will be setup, yet to make it more marketable you will have to upgrade and buy some other services.
  • The biggest problem is MARKETING your site to be seen.  If no-one sees it then you will have no sales.
  • Most of the scams will be asking you to Market the site, yet you have no proof yourself that it works. You haven’t made money with it yet.
There is another type that should be avoided as well, there are many sites that are FREE to join, (Membership Site) yet you have to upgrade to get more information. Otherwise you will not get paid.
  • Paid surveys and opinion sites do not pay out, they usually give out coupons, or you are entered in sweepstakes to win money. I've done many of them and never got paid.
  • Paid to read e-mails, surf the web, do not pay out as well, they offer a great deal of money upfront, and pay out at an amount that’s too good to be true.  You have to upgrade for this one as well to be paid more quickly, and they still don’t pay.
  • E-mails sent to you with offers, just delete them, they are mostly scams as well. This usually happen when you give your email out for something that's Free.
  • Data Entry jobs and all those that require no experience usually ask for you to pay for information.  The Data entry you are most likely to do is posting ads about this Data Entry Job.
  • Be wary of sites that  offer you a FREE e-Book as well, because afterwards you are flooded with e-mail offers of all kinds.
I hope that this information was helpful to you, and I will be posting more tips and ideas to WORK AT HOME SCAM FREE soon.
 
My first BOOK to come out soon will be;
 
WORK AT HOME (Series # 1) - CALL CENTERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE JOBS (SCAM FREE)
There will be many links as to where to get these jobs
 
Until next time......
Chantal Riel

No comments:

Post a Comment